This accessibility statement applies to the website rebootproject.uk.
This website is run by Nominet UK. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of the text will not re-flow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window unless it reaches a mobile equivalent zoom point
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms may be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll consider your request and get back to you in 3 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: